SiteMesh generates a matched set of device configurations for a fully-meshed VPN using a mixture of Cisco IOS, PIX or ASA devices (including ASA 8.3 and above). The network is defined as a single high-level template; each location may have multiple internal networks with different security postures.
The following configuration features are supported:
- interface (address/mask, automatic VLAN trunking)
- Access control (access-list, access-group)
- VPN (tunnel-group, group-policy, crypto-map, dialup or L2L)
- NAT (modern "object NAT", legacy nat/global pool, NAT exemption)
- Exposed services (automatic access-list and NAT)
With a complete template, configurations rendered by SiteMesh are complete and ready-to-install; the completed configuration may also be used as a baseline for customization. A brief whitepaper which describes SiteMesh in more detail is available here; a sample template can be seen here.
Access to the SiteMesh portal is
available on request.